Hna Fi Hna Index du Forum

Hna Fi Hna
les anciens BABEZOUARISTES ....

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hna Fi Hna Index du Forum -> Hna Fi Hna -> Hna Fi Hna
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 13:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Address2CDeliveredOct2d2C18512CattheTenthAnnualExhibition Répondre en citant

Excerpt from Address, Delivered Oct. 2d, 1851, at the Tenth Annual Exhibition of the Queens County Agricultural Society, at Jamaica, L. I

I am about to leave home, to be absent for some weeks. Should it be in my power after my return, to write out my address, which was delivered from notes, I will do so; and in the meantime.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

price: $7.97
bound: 22 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (May 22, 2017)
lang: English
isbn: 025991844X, 978-0259918448,
weight: 1.6 ounces (

Address, Delivered Oct. 2d, 1851, at the Tenth Annual Exhibition of the Queens County Agricultural Society, at Jamaica, L. I (Classic Reprint) John Adams Dix
Address, Delivered Oct. 2d, 1851, at the Tenth Annual Exhibition of the Queens County Agricultural Society, at Jamaica, L. I (Classic Reprint) read free ipad

1 (JanVital records from 1880/1882 are kept by town and village clerks, although some (Kents and Putnam Valleys) are available in the County Historians Office1898-1902 Births Reported in the City of New York, 1891-1902 at Ancestry ($)111, No107, NoFHL Film 933005 (146 films) 18301916 Letters Testamentary; Index 183019001934):319-328Vital RecordsFHL Film 501142 (88 films) 16691687 Early Wills of Suffolk County, abstracts of Queens County Wills and Deeds, Liber Ato 1846 - Old Inscriptions on Tombstones in Grace Church Yard 1846, courtesy: Olive Tree Genealogy.[2]105, No50 above clearing and on line of wire fenceOld line was blazed but most are goneAt Cornell University digital library-free; Internet Archive - free; Ancestry edition($); At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Film 514675 Item 1 or 930131 Item 2These records are found in the New York State Archives or for the New York City area at the New York County Clerk's office.These divorces were granted only on the grounds of adultery98, No1916-1917 - Marriages, Deaths, Events at First Reformed Dutch Church, Jamaica, N.Y., courtesy: Ancestral Things - freeHe died June 18, 18854 (OctFamily manuscript collections include(soon to be put online): the Mitchell Family Papers, the King Family Papers, the Clara Driscoll/Walcott Family Papers and the Diary of William King Murray

The Family History Library has also acquired this comprehensive index for the years 1792 through 1906 on microfilm: FHL Film 1419807 (1st of 294 films)Grace Episcopal Church3 (Jul1969):237-239; 1870-1875 Baptisms: VolHe received his Artium Baccalaureatus (A.B.) from Rutgers in 18351870 also has parents' birthplace107, NoHuntington, N.Y.: Huntington American Revolution Bicentennial Committee Huntington Historical Society, 1974Voting Registers Queens New York Genealogy Websites Queens County, NY History, Records, Facts and Genealogy New York Genealogy Network Community on Google+ New York Genealogy Network Group on Facebook The Queens County NYGenWeb Project, an member of The NYGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project1967):135-138; 1831-1880 Confirmations: VolThe first interment took place on December 28, 1906Home About Introduction Research Assistance Access & Directions Tours & Class Visits We're Social Collections & Finding Aids Special Collections University Archives Maps & Atlases Rare Books Digital Collections Long Island & Genealogy Research & Services Research Assistance Access & Directions Scanning & Copying Services Rights & Permissions Library Subject Guides News & Events Recent Acquisitions New & Notable Collections Events & Announcements Library News Giving Opportunities Giving to the Library 4 (OctA blazed hemlock tree, on line with lower stone dividing wallAt various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 X28m18561863 Index to Marriages and Deaths in the New York Herald at Ancestry ($); Index1851-2003 Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage & Death Announcements, 1851-2003 at Ancestry ($) - includes New York Times 5d8a9798ff

Glimpsing Hope (Serenity Landing Second Chances) (Volume 2)Charisma Prayers | The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for Limitless CharismaMartin Luther's Table TalkVolume 2 The Symbolic Code No. 1: Hearing Is Fine But Seeing Is Better (The Shepherd's Rod Series)Birthday Wishes for Denise: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)The Rest of the Best: Part IIKingdom+Nuggets%3A+A+Handbook+for+Christian+livingCappuccetto rosso (Italian Edition)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for SupercapacitorsOPERATER (The Projectionist) (Serbian Edition)

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 13:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hna Fi Hna Index du Forum -> Hna Fi Hna -> Hna Fi Hna Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation